PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH
(SKIN CANCER AND DERMOSCOPY)
- Tripp JM, Kopf AW. Malignant melanoma. In the dermatology textbook: Treatment of Skin Disease, 1st and 2nd editions. 2002 and 2005.
- Tripp JM, Kopf AW. Dysplastic nevus (atypical mole). In the dermoscopy textbook: Atlas of Dermoscopy, 1st edition. 2005.
- Tripp JM, Wang SQ, Polsky D, Kopf AW. Benign patterns of clinically atypical nevi. In the dermoscopy textbook: Atlas of Dermoscopy, 1st edition. 2005.
- Tripp JM, Kopf AW et al. Management of dysplastic nevi: A survey of fellows of the American Academy of Dermatology. JAAD. 2002.
- Gelbard SN, Tripp JM, et al. Management of Spitz nevi: A survey of dermatologists in the United States. JAAD. 2002.
OTHER RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Contributor to the First Internet Consensus Meeting on Dermoscopy and participant in the First World Congress of Dermoscopy in Rome, Italy.
- Helped develop a computer-automated dermoscopic multispectral-imaging melanoma detection device (Melafind™ , Electro-Optical Sciences.)
- Tripp JM, Rivers J. Risks associated with tanning beds. Summary Report to the Government of Canada.